comScore

Report Revealed: 85% of Children’s Homes Are Not Investigated Every Month, Children in Troubles | Report Revealed: 85% of Children’s Homes Are Not Investigated Every Month, Children in Troubles

New Delhi, 16 November (IANS). The social audit report of the National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) examined facilities in child homes across the country when a shocking report came out. There has been a lack of facilities like beds, bathrooms, restrooms etc. There are a total of 7163 child homes in the country, of which 6299 homes are managed by NGOs.

According to the Social Audit Report of the National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) headed by Priyank Kanungo, according to the JJ Act, 90 percent of the child care homes have got a management committee, but every month meeting for child care only 15 percent of children are in the home. The remaining 85 percent of the children living in children’s homes are not reviewed every month.

The report showed that 45 percent of the nurseries have doctors available. Children of 23 percent child homes have to eat from outside. Child training is not being done in 30 percent of the children. First aid training is not available at 16 percent child homes.

Not even basic facilities

Surprisingly, 12 per cent of the country’s nurseries do not have bathrooms, while 18 per cent do not have toilets. Even after four years of the implementation of the JJ Act, the percentage of child homes has not yet installed a camera at the entry and exit point of the toilet. 10 percent of the child care homes do not even have basic medical equipment. While it is compulsory to run Child Child Homes. In 14 percent child homes, even the bathroom is not according to the rules. Four percent does not even have clean drinking water. About 15 percent of the children have no beds for children alone.

Nnm / anm

.

Author: Admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *