Digital Desk, Patna. The departments were announced by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar a day after the 14 cabinet ministers were sworn in. This is the first time Bihar will have two Deputy Chief Ministers. In the new government in Bihar, seven ministers are from BJP, five from JDU and one each from HAM and VIP. Nitish Kumar has retained the home portfolio. Apart from this, the general administration, vigilance, election and many other departments which have not yet been distributed are with them. In this way, all important and heavy ministries have been retained by JDU once again.
Who got which department?
Nitish Kumar has kept the portfolios including Home Ministry, General Administration, Vigilance, which have not been allocated to other ministers.
Deputy CM Tarkishore Prasad has been given Finance and Commercial Tax Department, Forest and Environment Department, Information Technology, Disaster and Urban Development Department.
– Deputy CM Renu Devi has been given the responsibility of Panchayati Raj Department, Backward Caste Development and Extreme Backward Welfare Department.
Special Ashok Chaudhary of Nitish has been given the Department of Building Construction, Department of Minority Welfare, Science and Technology and Social Welfare Department.
Vijendra Yadav of JDU has been given Energy, Planning, Food and Consumer Affairs.
-Mevalal Chaudhary has become a minister for the first time, he has been given the responsibility of Education Department.
– Former Legislative Assembly Speaker Vijay Chaudhary has been given the Department of Rural Affairs and Rural Development.
– Shila Devi has got Transport and Hum’s Santosh Suman has been given the Small Water Irrigation and Scheduled Caste and Tribe Welfare Department.
Mukesh Sahni of VIP has been given the Department of Animal and Fisheries Resources.
BJP ministers get these departments
Mangal Pandey of the BJP has been given the Health, Arts and Culture and Road Construction Department.
Amarendra Pratap Singh has been given the responsibility of the Department of Agriculture, Cooperative and Sugarcane.
– Rampreet Paswan has been given the responsibility of PHED Department (PHED).
– Jeevesh Kumar has been given the Tourism, Labor and Mines Department.
-Ram Sundar Rai has got the responsibility of Department of Revenue and Law.